24 May 2006

note from a student

I've been quiet on here, but super busy otherwise. School is wrapping up, and I only have a day and a half left as a high school teacher. Now it's starting to hit home . . . it's bittersweet to say the least. I hope that I can keep up with some of my former students.

Here's what one of the said, as a comment on my website.

hi ms. s! i see that you're doing a wonderful job with your web page and i wanted to drop by and say hi and to say that i'm really going to miss you this next school semester. you're the best! don't forget me and thankyou for opening my world even more to art.'] your student, Vicky Quintana


Thanks, Vicky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your welcome! i'm always going to stay in touch to see how things are going because i think that you have what it takes to get through anything to help others and i really love your art! You're the greatest! ~ViCkY~ ']

lara stein pardo said...

So nice of you to log in, and post a comment.