11 July 2006

karma art

Artist, lara stein pardo, is seeking some good karma artists to help deconstruct Tracked. Tracked is a performance installation piece which has been on view at the Art Center since July 4. There will be three more performances, and then I need to take this baby down. I'd really appreciate any help I can get with tearing it down, and hauling the materials away. In exchange, I can offer you some paint, some wood, good times, free parking, and of course, good karma.

Date: July 19, 2006
Time: 10 AM - it's done (the more people the better! and faster!)
Place: 924 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, Art Center, 2nd Floor


Please RSVP to let me know what time you plan to arrive, what tools you are bringing, and what materials you'd like to reserve. I'll pay for your parking if you RSVP :)

Here are a couple of pictures of the piece:


No comments: