09 December 2005

yogini props



While I've been doing some holiday shopping I've come across some great yoga stuff, and I wanted to pass the info along.

Intent is an online shop that one of my yoga teachers, Paul turned me on to. They have these great utility type yoga bags that are just great for the "active yogi/ini."




And, Slainte is a very cool woman run gig out of San Fransisco. They have beautiful bags, like the one I got for myself which is pictured here. Jill, the proprietor has all kinds of great fabric that she uses to make these bags. Each one is unique, depending on what's available. It looks so nice, I can't wait to get it and finally have a place to put my yoga bag while it rolls around in my car!

2 comments:

lara stein pardo said...

i got my bag, and i love it. i haven't put my mat in it yet...it's big...hope it fits!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my bag too! Fits a towel and keys as well...I can even bike with it over my shoulder....Thanks.
Love, mom